Stay tuned for updated service times!
We hope to see you soon!
(No Children's Ministries, Nursery, or Sunday School)
Just some things to keep in mind when we come together again:
Please help us provide a safe and spiritual environment for everyone.
1. If you are sick (running a fever or displaying other symptoms), please choose the online worship option on Facebook or here!
2. Adhere to social distancing guidelines (6ft Rule).
3. Safety team members will seat your family together!
4. Utilize hand sanitizer.
5. Use the proper entrances & exits.
6. Doors will open 15 minutes before each service time.
7. Please park in the front and gravel lot.
8. Come ready to worship!
Governor Kay Ivey has placed a mask mandate in effect until July 31st, 2020.
We at Fairview Church are following this mandate for your safety as well as the safety of others.
"Do I have to wear a mask to church?"
We ask that you please wear a mask as you enter the building.
"Do I have to wear it the whole time?"
Once you are seated by our safety team 6ft apart from the next household, you may remove your mask for worship.
*Once service is over, we ask that you please put your mask back on as you exit the building.*
Thank you for your cooperation and for being a good citizen!
Together, we will overcome!